Introducing the Safety Theater
A new way of teaching.
Have you ever taught a safety lesson but struggle to keep your audience's attention? You know this information is vital for you audience to understand but sometimes it is hard to visualize just how important these lessons are. Allow us to introduce the Safety Theater. The Safety Theater is a unique teaching environment that includes immersive elements such as videos, game questions, light, sound, smoke, water, and more. Reaching out to audiences of all ages, the Safety Theater covers topics from fire safety and water safety to internet safety and stranger safety. We are constantly researching new topics to add to our system and making sure they are up to date with current safety standards among the professionals.
Benefits of the Safety Theater
- Framework is built on a Windows 10 OS.
- Content is managed via an online database hosted at our headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Updates are set to automatically download to your Safety Theater, but can also be manually pulled down when you are ready.
- A wide range of topics are available. New categories are being added all the time.
- If you have the creative urge, our team can work with you to create your own message, complete with videos, trivia, multiple choice questions, to name only a few options.
- The Safety Theater provides you with the ability to customize the length of the presentation. Simply add and remove questions at will.
- Not only is the content updated, but as we add new features to the Safety Theater, those updates will autmatically be included.
Check out what our clients are saying about the Safety Theater!
"I'd say nearly 90% of what we took advantage of with our new Safety House is the Interactive quiz. This was fantastic. The 5-10 minute interactive quiz summarized our Fire Safety presentation and we could see how much the kids learned from the presentation. In my opinion this is what really made the Safety House awesome...It helped increase the efficiency of teaching the kids, and most importantly, it made the comprehension both more thorough and enjoyable for the kids."
- Tim S. | Howard County Dept. of Fire & Rescue Services